Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. The same thing happened today that happened yesterday, only to different people.

ToP 10 MosT ExPenSive Cars In The WoRLd

There's so much to learn in terms of negotiating a good deal on your first car. You need to apply for financing and, of course, and find a good reliable vehicle to suit you. Here are some tips on what to consider when you're looking for your first car.

- old vs new (if u want to purchase used car, do a thorough check of the vehicle's history to be sure it's clear of any outstanding debt that doesn't have any mechanical issues)
- financing (make sure you affordable to buy that car)
- Inspection and test drive
- Negotiating (negotiate for a better deal when you're ready to make an offer)


TOP 10 MosT eXpEnSiVe CaRs In ThE WoRLD












 *** my favourite is # 6

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment